Paris Motor Show
THE FUTURE OF MOTORING IS IN PARIS
In 2014, the show welcomed 1,253,513 visitors and more than 10,000 journalists from 103 countries, confirming the Paris Motor Show as the world’s biggest international motor show.
All players in the global automotive industry will be present in 2016: passenger cars, commercial and company vehicles, bodywork, equipment and accessories, services, etc.
Key figures in 2014
- 1,253,513 visitors (tous publics)
- 286 exhibitors
- 95% of international exhibitors
- 78 239 sqm of exhibition space
Sectors represented by exhibitors
- Manufacturers of private cars: 46%
- Equipment and accessory manufacturers: 19%
- Services: 10 %
- Trade organisations + vocational training schools, colleges and universities: 13%
- Media: 12%
Lämna en kommentar