SIAL PARIS, A GLOBAL SHOWCASE FOR THE FOOD INDUSTRY
SIAL Paris is a global showcase for the food industry that brings the key producers and buyers together with a focus on the world’s major challenges and reveals the trends and innovations that shape the food industry of tomorrow
It is also a global business hub with:
- Excellent ROI declared by exhibitors: near 6 months’ additional revenue according to exhibitors in 2014
- A good quality buyer-visitor base: 1 visitor out of 3 is prepared to sign deals at the exhibition.
- A unique, real-life “market test” opportunity: a wide range of buyers available for the new products exhibited.
More than ever, SIAL continues to grow in order to consolidate its position as favorite global food industry partner. SIAL is the world’s leading exhibition network with unrivalled geographic coverage: Europe and the rest of the world (Paris), North America (Montreal/Toronto), South America (Sao Paulo), Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and Asia (Shanghai. Thanks to its global reach, SIAL has not only developed intimate knowledge of the industry stakeholders but is also recognized as a front-line observer of the trends and innovations in every corner of the globe.
Key figures in 2014
- 155,766 trade visitors
- 671% of international visitors
- 194 countries represented
- 6,500 exhibitors
- 91% of international exhibitors
- 104 countries represented
Sectors represented by exhibitors
Beverages, Cured Meats, Tinned & Preserved Products, Grocery Products, Gourmet Foods, Fruit & Vegetables, Organic Products, Fish & Seafood, Health Foods & Dietary Supplements, Dairy Products, Frozen Foods, Bakery, Pastry and Confectionery, Delicatessen Products, Meat , Wine, Poultry & Game, National Pavilions & Regions of the World, Regions of France, IN-FOOD/Semi-processed Food Products, Ingredients & Outsourcing Solutions, Equipment & Technologies
10%: Services & Profesional bodies